Thursday, July 3, 2008

Billy Ray is NOT a Country Star

You know it always amazes me how some people can be in the spot light when they really should stay home. Take Billy Ray Cyrus on Nashville Star. What is up with that. He looks like a zombie staring at the TelePrompTer trying to be funny but all he is able to do is remind me of Lurch from the Adams Family. The only saving grace for the show is they have true Americans as judges unlike to other contest shows. Can someone please tell the network guys at NBC to do better? or is it just me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bossman,

I'm telling ya, the guy has no idea what he is doing on that show! You would think after years of being in country music he would have learned how to have SOME stage presence!! If he were actually on that show he would have probably been the first to go. He's just riding his daughter's fame cause no one likes him anymore.

Including me.

Sista Katie